Thursday 27 September 2012

Not all just pictures of us on the beach

You'll be surprised to hear that we don't spend all of our time at the beach. Some of us (i.e. me) have to work. Here's a bit about that. My walk to work is through Centennial Park (occasionally includes horses).



Fox Studios is a working studio lot with sound stages all over the place. This is one of them, it's big:



Part of the site used to be an amusement park, not too dissimilar from Granada Studios Tour (remember that, north westerners?) but now it's all just offices. It's a bit different to Topshop and M&S. Also: they don't allow the public into our bit which is completely brilliant.


This is the Animal Logic building covered in stars. I assume the Titanic sign is from a now defunct amusement ride or similar: either way I am not happy about seeing James Cameron's name every day, it makes me shivery, and not in a good way.



This is a nice picture that makes me feel all filmy.


Bet you can't goes which film was filmed at Fox recently...(hint: it was Wolverine)


In other news the birds here are brilliant. Here is a Kookaburra.





And here are the girls on top of the cliffs near our house.



Here is the beach at the bottom of our road. Literally.


Obviously I couldn't sign off without some pics of us at the beach. This is Shelly beach in Manly. It was wavy.



Waiting for a go on the surfboard. Sparkly.


 BYE XXX





2 comments:

  1. Kookaburras are awesome. Whenever I stay at my Nana's place in Australia they always wake me up. Normally I don't like being woken up early but when it's a kookaburra I can't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for a few adjunct informative weblog. in which else ought to I gather that form of auspices written in such a really perfect manner? i have a task that Im simply now running regarding, and i have been at the see out for such recommendation. ibiza beach

    ReplyDelete