Tuesday 2 December 2014

Import

Last week I uploaded all the photos from my iPhone for the first time since I acquired it in August. As I sat and watched the contents flick through on my screen it occurred to me how accurately the photos illustrate much of the last four months. So I've stuck them together and here you have it, a snapshot of the Bunkers from 2nd August 2014 to 26th November; the time we returned to the UK up to my birthday last Wednesday. Keith died on 23rd October. Big love X


1 comment:

  1. I watched your video. It made me smile and cry in equal measure.
    I lost my mum, brother and Auntie to Cancer within ten months of each other. I'm still trying to catch my breath.
    My sister says " some days all you can do is breath and put one.foot in front of the other "
    Having my son helps to keep me in the here and now.
    Thank you for sharing. You have beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete