Thursday 21 August 2014

Some bad news

Hello friends. A difficult one, this. Keith's condition has begun to deteriorate quite rapidly and yesterday the oncologist told us he is looking at having only weeks left. Whilst not a surprise that we would reach to this point it was still very much a kick to the stomach. We're OK though sort of: desperate to move into our new house next week when our furniture arrives. 

We of course expected this would happen one day but I must admit I didn't think it would happen so soon. Still, the signs have been there over the last week and we both knew something had changed. Now I suppose we are very much operating day to day.

For your records our new address will be:

Moray Place
Edinburgh
EH3 6DS

Visitors are always welcome.

I would have preferred to impart this information to many of you in person; be assured I feel your love.

Peace out friends

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment